Wednesday 1 July 2009

Teen ready to work

Taylor Sheldrick is ready to cut some grass - now he needs some customers.



Taylor Sheldrick is looking for work this summer. He wrote the following information about himself, hoping that someone in the community might be interested in his service.

SHELDRICK'S LAWN CARE
I have been in business since last summer. The business was known as T's Lawn Care. It has been a great experience. It's now known as Sheldrick's Lawn Care.

I am a grade ll student at East Northumberland Secondary School. I can count on one hand the number of customers that I have this year. I hope this does not continue. I am a 16 year old kid just trying to make some extra money.

I would go and apply at any one of the stores in town but I have Cerebral Palsy which makes it hard being on my feet for a long amount of time.

I had an idea of starting a lawn care business. It was the best job decision I made but again, with the way it has been going in the early weeks of the summer has made me second guess that decision.

If there is one thing the C.P. has taught me it's persistence. I will not give in or give up. It is my pleasure to say that, to my knowledge, I have always had a good relationship with anyone that has employed me.

To all my former clients I thank you for last summer. To all my clients this year thank you for your trust.

If anyone wishes to contact any of my clients for a reference Please contact 905-355-1212 If anyone wishes to contact me personally please call 905-355-3937 or call my cell at 905-396-4229.

Taylor Sheldrick
Colborne

No comments:

Post a Comment